Component level diagnostics and repair including circuit analysis, reverse engineering and schematic generation where required.
Calibration to manufacturer’s specifications including thorough testing of all modes and functions.
Other equipment serviced. Take a look!
Equipment Check In Process
Fill in the Check-In Sheet
– Contact Information
– Accurate Manufacturer and Model Numbers
– Serial Numbers (if unable to find leave blank; manufacturer’s number only)
– Indicate which service(s) per instrument
– Rush Services must be discussed with staff before completion
– If insurance is requested, notate an exact dollar amount
– Sign and Print name
Need to ship it?
Follow the above directions
* If insurance is requested, notate an exact dollar amount.
Ship to: Saltronix, Inc.
114 N Washington Ave
Odessa, TX 79761
Ready for Pickup
You will be contacted via phone or email
– 3 attempts will be made
– check voicemail for ready for pickup notice
– emails will be sent if email is on file
We cannot be held responsible if you neglect to notify us of number change.
Estimate requests can be submitted via email, phone or in person. These are an estimation of costs not the total amount due.
Please pickup your equipment
We are not equipped to store equipment for extended periods of time. After 90 days of no pickup, the instruments are considered abandoned property and will be confiscated by Saltronix, Inc. and left to their discretion.
So please retain your items in a timely manner once notified it is ready. We appreciate your cooperation!